The Viewing Spot

The Viewing Spot
The Viewing Spot

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

40 Days and 40 Nights ~ The Beginning

It is hard to believe that my extended vacation time has ended here at Crystal Beach!  Doug, the hounds and I arrived on July 30th and proceeded to set up our home here.  A month later I can look back on a lot of excitement along with my indoctrination as somewhat of a local.

Inside the house many things have happened...days of our POD arriving, direct TV setting up our satellite TV (after going to our home in California in error!), golf cart maiden voyage, daily trips to the Big Store, and lots and lots of details.   The TRUE happenings occur outside of the house.

You cannot go much further in a discussion about Crystal Beach before requiring a Cast of Characters. 
The word "Character" is not used here lightly!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm suggesting some type of online GUEST BOOK - sort of like the ones you usually find inside the cabin - and if you did have one, I didn't sign it!

    Obviously I need to spend more time at the beach, since I cannot answer the triva Q, don't know any other characters to add to your list yet, and HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TO THE BIG STORE YET!

    I'm such a LOSER!
    Julie (aka Blackie)

    ReplyDelete